The Menomonee Falls Junior Indians baseball organization will be holding tryouts for the 2011 season on Saturday September 11th and Sunday September 12th at Thomas Jefferson School.
U-9 3:00-5:00pm Born on or after May 1, 2001 and entering 3rd or 2nd grade
U10 5:00-7:00pm Born on or after May 1 2000 and entering 4th grade
Rain-date September 18th & 19th same time and place.
Thomas Jefferson School
W165N8301 Lavergne Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Registration required at least 15 minutes prior to tryout. Registrants must be living in the MF School District.
The Junior Indians baseball program provides opportunities for the youth of the Menomonee Falls School District to develop their baseball skills in a competitive environment. The organization fields two teams in each of the following division U-9 and U-10. Our teams play approximately 18-20 league games and 3-4 tournaments within the surrounding suburban communities
View additional information at www.eteamz.com/MFJIBaseball/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- MS Summit is March 7
- "Blue Men and River Monsters"
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class
- Lynn's Wisconsin Garden Receives Over 1,000,000 Views
- Therapy Volunteer needed at the Lutheran Home
- LearningRx Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference