The Menomonee Falls Junior Indians baseball organization will be holding tryouts for the 2011 season on Saturday September 11th and Sunday September 12th at Thomas Jefferson School.
U-9 3:00-5:00pm Born on or after May 1, 2001 and entering 3rd or 2nd grade
U10 5:00-7:00pm Born on or after May 1 2000 and entering 4th grade
Rain-date September 18th & 19th same time and place.
Thomas Jefferson School
W165N8301 Lavergne Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Registration required at least 15 minutes prior to tryout. Registrants must be living in the MF School District.
The Junior Indians baseball program provides opportunities for the youth of the Menomonee Falls School District to develop their baseball skills in a competitive environment. The organization fields two teams in each of the following division U-9 and U-10. Our teams play approximately 18-20 league games and 3-4 tournaments within the surrounding suburban communities
View additional information at www.eteamz.com/MFJIBaseball/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- World War I Christmas Miracle Program at the Falls Library
- Hamilton marching band completes successful season
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Optimist Club Fall Clean Up