Suzy Favor Hamilton to Address Community – October 5
Highly successsful and honored track star, Suzy Favor Hamilton, will address community members on Tuesday, October 5th, 6:30 p.m. at the Menomonee Falls North Middle School auditorium. Favor Hamilton accomplished victories and set records at the State Level in Wisconsin, at the NCAA level at UW – Madison, and as a three-time Olympian.
Ms. Favor Hamilton speaks on the triumphs and failures of an athlete and of life. She motivates individuals to learn from failure and move on. Suzy Favor Hamilton also focuses on the many pitfalls of young athletes -- eating disorders, pressures, injuries and how to effectively manage and grow from this.
Ms. Favor Hamilton states that “perfection is not success.”
The event is open to the public at no cost. The Menomonee Falls Optimist Club and the School District of Menomonee Falls are co-sponsoring the presentation by Ms. Favor Hamilton. She will also be addressing students at both North Middle School and Menomonee Falls High School on Tuesday and Wednesday, October 5th and 6th.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- Kersti Niebruegge author of The Zonderling
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio