The Falls Jr. Indians Wrestlin Club will hold a registration and information session from 5:30 - 7:30 pm, Monday October 25th, at the Menomonee Falls High School Cafeteria.
The Falls Jr. Indians club is open to youth K-8 grade. Both novice and experienced wrestlers are welcome. The club seeks to both introduce young wrestlers to the sport as well as prepare more experienced wrestlers for participation at the high school level. Wrestling is a sport that all can participate in regardless of size and skill. Our program is designed to instruct the fundamentals of wresling, provide competition, teach good sportsmanship and most importantly have fun!
For more information or advance registration materials please contact Tom Daly at (262) 781-7258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Optimist Club Fall Clean Up
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- Prohibition Movie and Program at the Falls Library
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive
- Hamilton announces September students of the month
- Exhibit Systems Adds Veteran Trade Show Designer, Builder to Project Construction Team