The Falls Jr. Indians Wrestlin Club will hold a registration and information session from 5:30 - 7:30 pm, Monday October 25th, at the Menomonee Falls High School Cafeteria.
The Falls Jr. Indians club is open to youth K-8 grade. Both novice and experienced wrestlers are welcome. The club seeks to both introduce young wrestlers to the sport as well as prepare more experienced wrestlers for participation at the high school level. Wrestling is a sport that all can participate in regardless of size and skill. Our program is designed to instruct the fundamentals of wresling, provide competition, teach good sportsmanship and most importantly have fun!
For more information or advance registration materials please contact Tom Daly at (262) 781-7258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Six Scouts Leave Legacy of Community Service
- Attitude of Gratitude
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- Festival of Trees