The Falls Jr. Indians Wrestlin Club will hold a registration and information session from 5:30 - 7:30 pm, Monday October 25th, at the Menomonee Falls High School Cafeteria.
The Falls Jr. Indians club is open to youth K-8 grade. Both novice and experienced wrestlers are welcome. The club seeks to both introduce young wrestlers to the sport as well as prepare more experienced wrestlers for participation at the high school level. Wrestling is a sport that all can participate in regardless of size and skill. Our program is designed to instruct the fundamentals of wresling, provide competition, teach good sportsmanship and most importantly have fun!
For more information or advance registration materials please contact Tom Daly at (262) 781-7258 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22
- Foti Chiropractic Launches Encore Campaign for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- The Allegro Eminence Dance Center is Now Open!
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Don’t Forget the Flowers During Administrative Professionals Week!
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Discover the Flora of Menomonee Park May 13