The Falls Jr. Indians Wrestlin Club will hold a registration and information session from 5:30 - 7:30 pm, Monday October 25th, at the Menomonee Falls High School Cafeteria.
The Falls Jr. Indians club is open to youth K-8 grade. Both novice and experienced wrestlers are welcome. The club seeks to both introduce young wrestlers to the sport as well as prepare more experienced wrestlers for participation at the high school level. Wrestling is a sport that all can participate in regardless of size and skill. Our program is designed to instruct the fundamentals of wresling, provide competition, teach good sportsmanship and most importantly have fun!
For more information or advance registration materials please contact Tom Daly at (262) 781-7258 or email@example.com.
- Germantown Little League introduces Jaguar Cubs Program
- Top Big Band Vocalist in Menomonee Falls
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Visit Old Falls Village Days June 4-5
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Building Futures Provides Pathways to Success
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- Preventing Youth Substance Abuse Key to Reducing Burden of Disease in Wisconsin
- Help Waukesha County Prepare for a Disaster!