On Tuesday, December 14th the North Middle School 6th and 7th Grade Bands will present their Winter Concert. There will be a variety of music including a John Williams Medley, "On Wisconsin", "A Holly Jolly Christmas" along with sections of the band being featured as well. The 7th Grade Band is under the direction of Lonna Schickert and the 6th Grade Band is under the direction of Sarah Holst.
On Wednesday, December 15th the North Middle School Jazz Ensemble and 8th Grade Band will present their Winter Concert. Musical selections will include Great Jazz Standards, Theme Songs, Disney Songs and Holiday Music. The Jazz Ensemble is under the direction of Lonna Schickert and the 8th Grade Band is under the direction of Steven Johnson.
Both concerts are at North Middle School Auditorium, N88 W16750 Garfield Drive, and begin at 7:00 pm. The concerts are free of charge. There will also be a toffee fundraiser in the Lobby before the concert with proceeds going to the North Band Program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- October Movies at the Falls Library
- EverWhite Whiteboards Named to Higher Education Dean’s List
- Lost Dog
- Poverty Training Offered at St. James
- Mathnasium's 5th Annual TriMathlon
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Waukesha Monkey Joe's Hosts Food Drive in October