On Tuesday, December 14th the North Middle School 6th and 7th Grade Bands will present their Winter Concert. There will be a variety of music including a John Williams Medley, "On Wisconsin", "A Holly Jolly Christmas" along with sections of the band being featured as well. The 7th Grade Band is under the direction of Lonna Schickert and the 6th Grade Band is under the direction of Sarah Holst.
On Wednesday, December 15th the North Middle School Jazz Ensemble and 8th Grade Band will present their Winter Concert. Musical selections will include Great Jazz Standards, Theme Songs, Disney Songs and Holiday Music. The Jazz Ensemble is under the direction of Lonna Schickert and the 8th Grade Band is under the direction of Steven Johnson.
Both concerts are at North Middle School Auditorium, N88 W16750 Garfield Drive, and begin at 7:00 pm. The concerts are free of charge. There will also be a toffee fundraiser in the Lobby before the concert with proceeds going to the North Band Program.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST