On Tuesday, December 14th the North Middle School 6th and 7th Grade Bands will present their Winter Concert. There will be a variety of music including a John Williams Medley, "On Wisconsin", "A Holly Jolly Christmas" along with sections of the band being featured as well. The 7th Grade Band is under the direction of Lonna Schickert and the 6th Grade Band is under the direction of Sarah Holst.
On Wednesday, December 15th the North Middle School Jazz Ensemble and 8th Grade Band will present their Winter Concert. Musical selections will include Great Jazz Standards, Theme Songs, Disney Songs and Holiday Music. The Jazz Ensemble is under the direction of Lonna Schickert and the 8th Grade Band is under the direction of Steven Johnson.
Both concerts are at North Middle School Auditorium, N88 W16750 Garfield Drive, and begin at 7:00 pm. The concerts are free of charge. There will also be a toffee fundraiser in the Lobby before the concert with proceeds going to the North Band Program.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Coming To Ozaukee County
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”