On Tuesday, December 14th the North Middle School 6th and 7th Grade Bands will present their Winter Concert. There will be a variety of music including a John Williams Medley, "On Wisconsin", "A Holly Jolly Christmas" along with sections of the band being featured as well. The 7th Grade Band is under the direction of Lonna Schickert and the 6th Grade Band is under the direction of Sarah Holst.
On Wednesday, December 15th the North Middle School Jazz Ensemble and 8th Grade Band will present their Winter Concert. Musical selections will include Great Jazz Standards, Theme Songs, Disney Songs and Holiday Music. The Jazz Ensemble is under the direction of Lonna Schickert and the 8th Grade Band is under the direction of Steven Johnson.
Both concerts are at North Middle School Auditorium, N88 W16750 Garfield Drive, and begin at 7:00 pm. The concerts are free of charge. There will also be a toffee fundraiser in the Lobby before the concert with proceeds going to the North Band Program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words