Shelter Name Game
Did you know that Elmbrook Humane Society was founded in 1964? We
have saved the lives of over 40,000 animals in 50 years! That’s a lot of
animals, and a lot of names!
Names are very important at our shelter. Sometimes, animals come to us
with a name, other times, we have to give them names ourselves. Names
can sometimes mean something about how an animal looks, like Fluffy, or
Spot. Other times, names can tell you about an animals personality, like
Hunter, or Dash. A good name can even help an animal get adopted
Since we have given out so many names, we have run out of ideas. That
is why we need your help! We are asking kids to help us out with names
for the animals in our shelter.
Each month, we will select a classroom from kids in grades K-8, and use
the list of names that have been given to us by those students, and we
will feature your classroom photo and school on our website for the whole
month. You can check back to see which animal has been given your
Print out this form, and the Name Game sheet, and have your teacher fill
it out, and mail or fax it back to us. We will need your teacher to email us
a photo of your classroom to be used on our website when your classroom
Mail completed Name Game form to:
Elmbrook Humane Society
20950 Enterprise Avenue
Brookfield, WI 53045
You can fax the form to Rachel’s attention at 262-782-3356 and email
your photos to us at email@example.com.
Thank you so much for helping us help the animals who need a second
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Festival of Trees
- Falls Presents "Giant Cheesehead" Author
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale
- CARE WISCONSIN WAUKESHA OFFICE RELOCATING TO FIRST FLOOR OF CURRENT BUILDING
- Recycling of Your Used Electronics for FREE This Holiday Season
- Fill your stockings with the gift of Parks and Golf
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- HELP WISCONSIN BUNDLE UP THIS SEASON