Lloyd Carter holds fundraiser for Judicial Campaign
Circuit Court Judge candidate backed by Waukesha County elected officials
WAUKESHA – Lloyd Carter and the Carter for Judge campaign will hold fundraiser and reception with special guests Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas, District Attorney Brad Schimel and Sheriff Dan Trawicki from 5-7 p.m. on Tuesday, February 8 at Panos’ Bar and Grill.
“It is an honor for me to receive such overwhelming support for my judicial candidacy,” shares Carter. “I am passionate about my work as a prosecutor, and I look forward to bringing that enthusiasm to the bench this April.”
Carter, a veteran prosecutor in the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office with over 20 years of experience serving citizens and the greater community, is running for Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge (Branch IV). The election will take place on April 5.
In addition to the endorsement that he has received from Vrakas, Schimel and Trawicki, Carter’s experience has also earned him support from numerous Waukesha County judges, Waukesha County based state legislators, as well as from law enforcement professionals.
Panos’ Bar and Grill is located at 20290 W. Bluemound Rd. in Brookfield. Advance registration is not required to attend the event. All contributions are gratefully accepted.
For more information about Lloyd Carter and the Carter for Judge campaign, please visit www.lloydcarter4judge.com.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST