Lloyd Carter holds fundraiser for Judicial Campaign
Circuit Court Judge candidate backed by Waukesha County elected officials
WAUKESHA – Lloyd Carter and the Carter for Judge campaign will hold fundraiser and reception with special guests Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas, District Attorney Brad Schimel and Sheriff Dan Trawicki from 5-7 p.m. on Tuesday, February 8 at Panos’ Bar and Grill.
“It is an honor for me to receive such overwhelming support for my judicial candidacy,” shares Carter. “I am passionate about my work as a prosecutor, and I look forward to bringing that enthusiasm to the bench this April.”
Carter, a veteran prosecutor in the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office with over 20 years of experience serving citizens and the greater community, is running for Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge (Branch IV). The election will take place on April 5.
In addition to the endorsement that he has received from Vrakas, Schimel and Trawicki, Carter’s experience has also earned him support from numerous Waukesha County judges, Waukesha County based state legislators, as well as from law enforcement professionals.
Panos’ Bar and Grill is located at 20290 W. Bluemound Rd. in Brookfield. Advance registration is not required to attend the event. All contributions are gratefully accepted.
For more information about Lloyd Carter and the Carter for Judge campaign, please visit www.lloydcarter4judge.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel