Lloyd Carter holds fundraiser for Judicial Campaign
Circuit Court Judge candidate backed by Waukesha County elected officials
WAUKESHA – Lloyd Carter and the Carter for Judge campaign will hold fundraiser and reception with special guests Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas, District Attorney Brad Schimel and Sheriff Dan Trawicki from 5-7 p.m. on Tuesday, February 8 at Panos’ Bar and Grill.
“It is an honor for me to receive such overwhelming support for my judicial candidacy,” shares Carter. “I am passionate about my work as a prosecutor, and I look forward to bringing that enthusiasm to the bench this April.”
Carter, a veteran prosecutor in the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office with over 20 years of experience serving citizens and the greater community, is running for Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge (Branch IV). The election will take place on April 5.
In addition to the endorsement that he has received from Vrakas, Schimel and Trawicki, Carter’s experience has also earned him support from numerous Waukesha County judges, Waukesha County based state legislators, as well as from law enforcement professionals.
Panos’ Bar and Grill is located at 20290 W. Bluemound Rd. in Brookfield. Advance registration is not required to attend the event. All contributions are gratefully accepted.
For more information about Lloyd Carter and the Carter for Judge campaign, please visit www.lloydcarter4judge.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words