Lloyd Carter holds fundraiser for Judicial Campaign
Circuit Court Judge candidate backed by Waukesha County elected officials
WAUKESHA – Lloyd Carter and the Carter for Judge campaign will hold fundraiser and reception with special guests Waukesha County Executive Dan Vrakas, District Attorney Brad Schimel and Sheriff Dan Trawicki from 5-7 p.m. on Tuesday, February 8 at Panos’ Bar and Grill.
“It is an honor for me to receive such overwhelming support for my judicial candidacy,” shares Carter. “I am passionate about my work as a prosecutor, and I look forward to bringing that enthusiasm to the bench this April.”
Carter, a veteran prosecutor in the Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office with over 20 years of experience serving citizens and the greater community, is running for Waukesha County Circuit Court Judge (Branch IV). The election will take place on April 5.
In addition to the endorsement that he has received from Vrakas, Schimel and Trawicki, Carter’s experience has also earned him support from numerous Waukesha County judges, Waukesha County based state legislators, as well as from law enforcement professionals.
Panos’ Bar and Grill is located at 20290 W. Bluemound Rd. in Brookfield. Advance registration is not required to attend the event. All contributions are gratefully accepted.
For more information about Lloyd Carter and the Carter for Judge campaign, please visit www.lloydcarter4judge.com.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- Kersti Niebruegge author of The Zonderling
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio