The Menomonee Falls CE&Rec Department is accepting team registration for the summer softball season. The following leagues will be offered;
Tuesday- Men's inseam
Wednesday- Men's inseam, Coed, Men's Outseam
Thursday- Men's inseam, Men's A League
Friday- Men's Inseam, Coed
Team registration packets and additional information can be found at www.fallsrec.org under the Adult Athletics section.
Interested in softball but don't have a team? To be placed on our 'Free Agent list' please provide your name, level of play (recreational or competitive), and preferred league night via email to email@example.com or call 262-255-8460.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- MS Summit is March 7
- "Blue Men and River Monsters"
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class
- Lynn's Wisconsin Garden Receives Over 1,000,000 Views
- Therapy Volunteer needed at the Lutheran Home
- LearningRx Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference