The Menomonee Falls CE&Rec Department is accepting team registration for the summer softball season. The following leagues will be offered;
Tuesday- Men's inseam
Wednesday- Men's inseam, Coed, Men's Outseam
Thursday- Men's inseam, Men's A League
Friday- Men's Inseam, Coed
Team registration packets and additional information can be found at www.fallsrec.org under the Adult Athletics section.
Interested in softball but don't have a team? To be placed on our 'Free Agent list' please provide your name, level of play (recreational or competitive), and preferred league night via email to email@example.com or call 262-255-8460.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- New Pictorial History Book Available
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family