The student artwork of Menomonee Falls High School students; Samantha Chromy, Lindsey Arndt, and Sam Paddock have been selected for the State Youth Art Month Exhibit in Madison.
There are only 300 young artists selected for this state recognition each year and 50 are chosen from each of the six regions. The students were chosen from the southeastern region Youth Art Month Exhibit entries.
The State Youth Art Month exhibit will be held at the State Capitol Rotunda in Madison from March 12-25, 2011. The awards ceremony will be on March 25 at Noon at the State Capitol Rotunda.
Congratulations to our State Youth Art Month Recipients!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Wixon Adds Renee Santy, Food Scientist
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Consumers Name Foti Chiropractic “Top Choice” for Chiropractic Care
- The Purple Giraffe, new children’s boutique, coming to Oconomowoc on October 15, 2015
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School To Present Fall Play, “Speak up. Stand up.” October 15-18