Auditions for the summer performance season of Accompany of Kids, will be held Thursday, March 24th from 6:30 – 8:00 pm and Saturday, March 26th from 10:00 – 11:30 am, 12:30 – 2:00 pm, and 3:00 – 4:30 pm. Boys and Girls may audition for our Celebrate group, ages 8 – 12 or our AOK group, ages 11 – 20. Age requirement must be as of June 1, 2011.
Audition candidates must come prepared to sing a 60-90 second song a cappella or with karaoke music (no background vocals allowed). You will also be taught a dance that you will perform for the judges. Assessment will include the vocal and dance performance, technique and overall attitude.
It is suggested that candidates dress in comfortable Athletic type clothes/shoes and bring a water bottle. Parents must accompany the candidate into the rehearsal space to complete required paperwork.
All auditions will be held at the AOK Rehearsal Studio located at N71 W12980 Appleton Ave in Menomonee Falls (Trysting Place Strip Mall – south end). To schedule an audition, please call 262.251.5225
Please visit our website, www.aokwi.org, for additional information about Accompany of Kids. Our summer season involves performances at many festivals, community events and senior living facilities. These performances may be occurring during the day/evening, weekday/weekend or both.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Library Presents PUTTING YOUR ANCESTORS ON THE MAP
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22
- Foti Chiropractic Launches Encore Campaign for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- The Allegro Eminence Dance Center is Now Open!
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Don’t Forget the Flowers During Administrative Professionals Week!
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”