St. Anthony Parish School
Four-Year Old Kindergarten Open House &
Sunday, May 15, 2011, 10:00-12:00 PM
Looking for an exciting, nurturing learning environment with an
emphasis on high academic standards and Christian values?
Come explore the K-4 classroom and enjoy some refreshments.
Meet Mrs. Popp, our K-4 teacher and find out how
kindergartners spend their day. View curriculum examples and
student work. Class size is limited to around 15 students per
session. St. Anthony School K-4 program meets Mondays-
Fridays, 7:55 AM-11:00 AM. For more information, call (262)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive for Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December