St. Anthony Parish School
Four-Year Old Kindergarten Open House &
Sunday, May 15, 2011, 10:00-12:00 PM
Looking for an exciting, nurturing learning environment with an
emphasis on high academic standards and Christian values?
Come explore the K-4 classroom and enjoy some refreshments.
Meet Mrs. Popp, our K-4 teacher and find out how
kindergartners spend their day. View curriculum examples and
student work. Class size is limited to around 15 students per
session. St. Anthony School K-4 program meets Mondays-
Fridays, 7:55 AM-11:00 AM. For more information, call (262)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 800 Volunteers to Produce 175,000 Life Saving Meals
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- October Movies at the Falls Library
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)