The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is proud to announce our grant recipients for 2011:
The Falls Area Community Services Food Pantry - $1,000 towards construction of their new facility
Camp Pow Wow - $1,000 for use in their accessible garden
The Children's Community Center - $1,000 for building repairs
Accompany of Kids - $1,000 towards their summer production.
The Trustees of the Foundation were pleased to have so many great applicants from which to choose, and are proud to be able to support the great work being done in our community.
To contact the foundation or to make a donation, call 262-617-7641, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to PO Box 1266, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
For more information, see www.fallsfoundation.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- October Movies at the Falls Library
- EverWhite Whiteboards Named to Higher Education Dean’s List
- Lost Dog
- Poverty Training Offered at St. James
- Mathnasium's 5th Annual TriMathlon
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Waukesha Monkey Joe's Hosts Food Drive in October