The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is proud to announce our grant recipients for 2011:
The Falls Area Community Services Food Pantry - $1,000 towards construction of their new facility
Camp Pow Wow - $1,000 for use in their accessible garden
The Children's Community Center - $1,000 for building repairs
Accompany of Kids - $1,000 towards their summer production.
The Trustees of the Foundation were pleased to have so many great applicants from which to choose, and are proud to be able to support the great work being done in our community.
To contact the foundation or to make a donation, call 262-617-7641, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to PO Box 1266, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
For more information, see www.fallsfoundation.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- MS Summit is March 7
- "Blue Men and River Monsters"
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class
- Lynn's Wisconsin Garden Receives Over 1,000,000 Views
- Therapy Volunteer needed at the Lutheran Home
- LearningRx Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference