The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is proud to announce our grant recipients for 2011:
The Falls Area Community Services Food Pantry - $1,000 towards construction of their new facility
Camp Pow Wow - $1,000 for use in their accessible garden
The Children's Community Center - $1,000 for building repairs
Accompany of Kids - $1,000 towards their summer production.
The Trustees of the Foundation were pleased to have so many great applicants from which to choose, and are proud to be able to support the great work being done in our community.
To contact the foundation or to make a donation, call 262-617-7641, email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to PO Box 1266, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
For more information, see www.fallsfoundation.org
- Germantown Little League introduces Jaguar Cubs Program
- Top Big Band Vocalist in Menomonee Falls
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Visit Old Falls Village Days June 4-5
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Building Futures Provides Pathways to Success
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- Preventing Youth Substance Abuse Key to Reducing Burden of Disease in Wisconsin
- Help Waukesha County Prepare for a Disaster!