Red Dragon Exercise Volunteer: Looking for an interesting activity this summer? Join us June 13 for an exercise in testing hospital and military decontamination practices! There are 2 times and locations to choose from, Mukwonago at 7-10am and Oconomowoc at 3:30-7:00pm. You will be role playing as patients who are injured and require decontamination at the hospital. Students and teens are welcome.
Librarian: Help organize material we have for our Caregiver Library for older adults and those caring for them. We would love it organized and a system for checking out information set up. Offer just one morning or afternoon a week to help out.
Videographer: Do you know your way around a digital video camera, and have some video editing software or access to it? Can you put together a DVD of clips for a novel marketing piece? Good Friend, Inc. in Waukesha is looking to create a video brochure on autism. Tasks would involve recording on-camera interviews and editing existing videos together for separate clips. Expand your portfolio and gain experience!
Preschool Teacher’s Assistant: Share your love for children at our preschool and childcare center. Children’s Community Center in Menomonee Falls would like you to assist the teacher in the classroom. Help with activities, play games, make a craft, sing songs and go on field trips. Scheduling is flexible between 8:00am-5:30pm.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: The United Way Volunteer Center in Waukesha County, 1717 Paramount Drive, Waukesha (262) 547-8459
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Succeeding in Business with Passion, Purpose and Persistence
- Russ Darrow Group Delivers Rav4 to Local Veteran
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Act FAST in cases of stroke
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you