Red Dragon Exercise Volunteer: Looking for an interesting activity this summer? Join us June 13 for an exercise in testing hospital and military decontamination practices! There are 2 times and locations to choose from, Mukwonago at 7-10am and Oconomowoc at 3:30-7:00pm. You will be role playing as patients who are injured and require decontamination at the hospital. Students and teens are welcome.
Librarian: Help organize material we have for our Caregiver Library for older adults and those caring for them. We would love it organized and a system for checking out information set up. Offer just one morning or afternoon a week to help out.
Videographer: Do you know your way around a digital video camera, and have some video editing software or access to it? Can you put together a DVD of clips for a novel marketing piece? Good Friend, Inc. in Waukesha is looking to create a video brochure on autism. Tasks would involve recording on-camera interviews and editing existing videos together for separate clips. Expand your portfolio and gain experience!
Preschool Teacher’s Assistant: Share your love for children at our preschool and childcare center. Children’s Community Center in Menomonee Falls would like you to assist the teacher in the classroom. Help with activities, play games, make a craft, sing songs and go on field trips. Scheduling is flexible between 8:00am-5:30pm.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: The United Way Volunteer Center in Waukesha County, 1717 Paramount Drive, Waukesha (262) 547-8459
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Festival of Trees
- Falls Presents "Giant Cheesehead" Author
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale
- CARE WISCONSIN WAUKESHA OFFICE RELOCATING TO FIRST FLOOR OF CURRENT BUILDING
- Recycling of Your Used Electronics for FREE This Holiday Season
- Fill your stockings with the gift of Parks and Golf
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- HELP WISCONSIN BUNDLE UP THIS SEASON