Cousins Subs®, based in Menomonee Falls, today announced that it has significantly expanded the role of Kim Kofler, the company’s vice president of operations. Kofler, who previously oversaw store operations, will now also be responsible for several corporate departments including information technology, purchasing and distribution, training and human resources.
Kofler began working as a cashier and sandwich maker at a Cousins store in 1983 and has served as a store manager, area supervisor, franchise field consultant, director of franchise operations, senior director of franchise operations and vice president of franchise operations.
“In Kim’s years at Cousins Subs, she’s made the organization better through her skill, hard work and creativity,” said Christine A. Specht, president and chief operating officer for Cousins Subs. “Kim knows our organization inside out, she has excellent communication skills and always focuses on common-sense solutions to our challenges. I am confident that she will do an outstanding job with these expanded responsibilities – she provides tremendous support to our franchisees and employees.”
Kofler is a resident of Madison and a graduate of Lakeland College. She is a member of Professional Dimensions and the Women in Foodservice Forum.
About Cousins Subs
Cousins Subs, based in Menomonee Falls in suburban Milwaukee, is a restaurant specializing in East Coast-style submarine sandwiches made with the finest ingredients served on a variety of freshly baked breads, along with salads, soups, chips and soft drinks. The tradition of Cousins Subs started in 1972, when two transplanted cousins from Atlantic City saw the need for an East Coast-style sub shop in their new hometown. They patterned their subs after the hoagie, grinder, hero and sub sandwiches they enjoyed back East. With a dedication to delivering quality subs at fair prices, they opened their first restaurant. From the start, the two used bread baked fresh every morning and insisted on using only the finest, freshest ingredients. Today, Cousins Subs has 150 stores in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, North Dakota and Arizona. For more information, visit www.cousinssubs.com. You can also find Cousins Subs on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words