Wisconsin Medical Device Manufacturer Promotes Joshua Meier and Marianne Elmer
BUTLER, Wis. (July 13, 2011) – Wisconsin based, MRPC, a single-source provider of medical device components and assemblies, has promoted employees Joshua Meier and Marianne Elmer.
Meier has been with MRPC for 11 years and is being promoted to Controller. He will be responsible for the company’s financial and accounting functions.
Elmer, a MRPC veteran of over 30 years, is being promoted to a newly created position, as Director of Administration. She will be responsible for the manufacturer’s internal information technology and systems.
“Each of these MRPC team members have exceled in their previous positions and have been hardworking, loyal colleagues within our company,” John Schlump, MRPC senior vice president and CFO said. “We look forward to the positive impact they’ll bring through their new responsibilities.”
MRPC, a single-source provider of innovative medical device components and assemblies, specializes in clean room molding with a focus on silicone molding, two-material molding and micromolding. MRPC is committed to providing its customers with the highest level of expertise. Since 1921, MRPC has been helping customers compete in an ever-changing marketplace. MRPC is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified. For more information, please visit the company’s Web site at www.mrpcorp.com or contact the company at 262-781-7122.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words