Wisconsin Medical Device Manufacturer Promotes Joshua Meier and Marianne Elmer
BUTLER, Wis. (July 13, 2011) – Wisconsin based, MRPC, a single-source provider of medical device components and assemblies, has promoted employees Joshua Meier and Marianne Elmer.
Meier has been with MRPC for 11 years and is being promoted to Controller. He will be responsible for the company’s financial and accounting functions.
Elmer, a MRPC veteran of over 30 years, is being promoted to a newly created position, as Director of Administration. She will be responsible for the manufacturer’s internal information technology and systems.
“Each of these MRPC team members have exceled in their previous positions and have been hardworking, loyal colleagues within our company,” John Schlump, MRPC senior vice president and CFO said. “We look forward to the positive impact they’ll bring through their new responsibilities.”
MRPC, a single-source provider of innovative medical device components and assemblies, specializes in clean room molding with a focus on silicone molding, two-material molding and micromolding. MRPC is committed to providing its customers with the highest level of expertise. Since 1921, MRPC has been helping customers compete in an ever-changing marketplace. MRPC is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified. For more information, please visit the company’s Web site at www.mrpcorp.com or contact the company at 262-781-7122.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Good Shepherd Youth Help Central City Parish
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Brown Deer "Rolls Out the Barrels" in Summer Art Event
- Celtic Expands Creative Department
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education TO OFFER ONLINE PARALEGAL CERTIFICATE COURSE©
- Russ Darrow Group Dealerships Ranked Top 25 “Best Places to Work”
- Herzing University now offering RN to BSN program at two Wisconsin campuses
- Fire Up - Participatory Iron Pour
- Community Volunteer Opportunities