Add performing arts to your back to school check list!
Sunset Playhouse School for the Arts announces our Fall 2011 Session!
September 10 - November 19
Students ages 2 - 15 can choose from a variety of performing arts classes: bring a story to life, tango with Dr. Seuss, sing and dance like you are on Broadway, and challenge a friend to a duel!
To find out more information about our classes, visit our website at www.sunsetplayhouse.com/education
or call 262.782.4431 x305
See you at the theatre!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive for Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December