Add performing arts to your back to school check list!
Sunset Playhouse School for the Arts announces our Fall 2011 Session!
September 10 - November 19
Students ages 2 - 15 can choose from a variety of performing arts classes: bring a story to life, tango with Dr. Seuss, sing and dance like you are on Broadway, and challenge a friend to a duel!
To find out more information about our classes, visit our website at www.sunsetplayhouse.com/education
or call 262.782.4431 x305
See you at the theatre!
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST