Add performing arts to your back to school check list!
Sunset Playhouse School for the Arts announces our Fall 2011 Session!
September 10 - November 19
Students ages 2 - 15 can choose from a variety of performing arts classes: bring a story to life, tango with Dr. Seuss, sing and dance like you are on Broadway, and challenge a friend to a duel!
To find out more information about our classes, visit our website at www.sunsetplayhouse.com/education
or call 262.782.4431 x305
See you at the theatre!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- Friends of Ava - A Special Fund Raiser to Help With Medical Costs
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- It’s a celebration for folks of all ages, and it is Free! All are Welcome.
- Put some WOW into your job search!