Add performing arts to your back to school check list!
Sunset Playhouse School for the Arts announces our Fall 2011 Session!
September 10 - November 19
Students ages 2 - 15 can choose from a variety of performing arts classes: bring a story to life, tango with Dr. Seuss, sing and dance like you are on Broadway, and challenge a friend to a duel!
To find out more information about our classes, visit our website at www.sunsetplayhouse.com/education
or call 262.782.4431 x305
See you at the theatre!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- OCONOMOWOC STUDENT NAMED RISING STAR
- Christmas Clearing Council announces Angel Award winners
- Festival of Trees
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver Thousands of Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- A Healthy Habit - Coffee
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Waukesha County Purchase Award contest winners announced