It takes a plan, know-how, and a hard-working crew, but moving a company into a new 66,220 square foot building is all in a day’s work for C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc.
Recently, C.H. Coakley moved commercial printing firm NCL Graphics from their building in Waukesha, WI to their brand new $3 million facility in Menomonee Falls, WI.
NCL was founded in 1963 as a commercial printer and specializes in primary label production, producing more than 14 billion labels annually for a variety of industries. The company will operate out of two buildings, the Pewaukee location and the new facility, ensuring customers that their work won’t be interrupted in the event of a fire or other catastrophe at one of the locations.
“This move involved tearing down all of the industrial metal shelving within the warehouse and setting it back up at the new location in addition to moving the inventory NCL already had on premise, making it a more complex endeavor,” says Dan Reagan, Team Leader at C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc. “I’m proud to say that the move went extremely well, as NCL was very organized and our crews were dedicated to keeping within the aggressive timeline.”
C.H. Coakley & Co. managed the move from start to finish. Their crews filled over 72 semi truck loads, moving NCL Graphics over a three-day period.
C.H. Coakley is a business-management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wis. The firm has eight divisions; commercial moving, warehouse, logistics, records archives, secure data services, micro-graphics, printing, and portable storage. C.H. Coakley, along with its Mayflower moving division, provides a single-source solution for business operations, records management, commercial moving, and storage needs and has served over 1000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Mr. Charles H. Coakley in 1978. For more information, visit www.CHcoakley.com or call 414-372-7000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive for Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December