Grace Lutheran Church will host an Outdoor Living Nativity on Dec. 16 and 17 at their new location on Hwy Q in Menomonee Falls. The Outdoor Living Nativity is a long standing tradition of Grace Lutheran Church and members are excited to inspire others this Christmas with a living re-creation of the birth of Jesus, complete with a humble stable, a rustic manger, a brilliant star and live animals and actors. Parking is free and presentations will be held every 30 minutes from 6-8pm. Free refreshments will be offered inside the new building, and anyone that attends will also receive a free gift!
The event will be publicized in Menomonee Falls’ Annual Christmas Parade following the Downtown Christmas Walk and Tree Lighting on Sunday, November 27, 2011. The church’s float will also feature live animals and actors and Grace members will be handing out maps to the new church building and candy canes.
Grace’s new facility includes a fully planned and developed ministry center targeted to further extend their ministry to families, youth and young adults in the communities of Menomonee Falls and Germantown and the surrounding communities. The new worship facility has a capacity of over 700 worshippers and includes the cross and stained glass windows from the current church.
Future plans on Grace Lutheran’s 80-acre property include a new school building, a cross tower to identify their ministry and a partner-developed senior living complex.
Grace Lutheran Church is a Christ-centered ministry and a member of the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod (LCMS). Grace Lutheran Church’s core value is reaching out with Christ’s love to the community and the world. Throughout Grace Lutheran’s history, the church has expanded and relocated to facilitate their growing ministry. Grace Lutheran Church’s goal is to remain faithful to its past as a mission-minded church and to nurture people to love God, love others and to make disciples.
For additional information or questions, please contact:
Robert Goodwin, Senior Pastor
Grace Lutheran Church
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Habitat Restoration at Three Sites of the Urban Ecology Center in Milwaukee
- Local Eagle Scout Gives Report to the Governor
- Distinguished Young Women Program
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- MS Summit is March 7