Contact: Pam Schlenvogt
Phone: (414) 357-5105 ext. 5851
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra Performs at Alexian Village
Milwaukee, Wis. 1/11/2012 - The Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra performed two spectacular Christmas shows at Alexian Village on Sunday, December 18, 2011, as part of the MSO’s Hometown Holiday Tour. They performed an 11:00 a.m. show for the Autistic Society and Down Syndrome Society families and friends followed by a Christmas celebration and visit from Santa Claus, which Alexian Village hosted. An afternoon MSO performance was presented to an enthusiastic audience of 235 Alexian Village residents and Club Alexian members.
“We were delighted to use the facility at Alexian Village, and we thoroughly enjoyed the concert in this very family-friendly environment,” said Emily Levine, Executive Director for the Autistic Society. “Without the support of Alexian Village, this wonderful event would not have happened for our families.”
Committed to bringing the joy of classical music to the people of Wisconsin, the MSO brings inspiring music to individuals throughout the Milwaukee area who need it most with its Hometown Holiday Tour. Support for the Hometown Holiday Tour is provided by Patrice L. Bringe and Mr. Richard Blomquist.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments; Assisted Living Units, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services and an Adult Day Care Center.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
More information on Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries:
For nearly 800 years, the Alexian Brothers have served and cared for others. The same beliefs that inspired the founders of this ministry sustain its organization today. The Alexian Brothers mission is put into action by the commitment to promote the physical, mental, spiritual and social well-being of all individuals served through their nine local ministries. Through this commitment, Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries has come to be recognized as the area’s leading innovator in the coordination and delivery of comprehensive services to older adults.
Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries operates in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Tennessee. For more information on Alexian Brothers Senior Ministries, please call 1-800-251-4600 or visit www. AlexianBrothers.net.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words