Rozman Wealth Management schedules over 100 workshops for 2012
Rozman Wealth Management has launched Rozman University, a service that the practice will begin offering in order to help expand the financial education of its current clients and the regional community.
During the first five months of 2012, Kurt Rozman, Fundamental Choice Portfolio Manager and President of Rozman Wealth Management, and his team will present:
- January: Nine Big Mistakes When Saving For Retirement – Tuesdays and Thursdays
- February: Charitable Gifting – Tuesdays *
- March: Special Market Report & Portfolio Update – Tuesdays and Thursdays
- April: Minimizing the Risk of Identity Theft – Wednesdays
- May: Six Easy Steps to an Effective Estate Plan – Tuesdays and Thursdays *
“The mission of Rozman University is to advance knowledge and educate clients and the community in the areas that impact their financial lives,” said Kurt Rozman. “Rozman U will present informative workshops designed to inspire attendees to achieve true wealth through education, communication, and the company’s dedication to first-class service. It is our hope that the community will attend the workshops that interest them and bring a guest to join us in learning.”
To register – call 262-798-7979, click www.rozmanwealth.com or email email@example.com. Seating is limited. Classes held at Rozman Wealth Management. Or sign up anytime at www.rozmanwealth.com for the complete workshop schedule and a convenient way to reserve your seats.
Investment products and services are offered through Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC (WFAFN), Member SIPC. Rozman Wealth Management is a separate entity from WFAFN. The minimum account size for this program is $50,000. * Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network does not render legal or tax advice.
# # #
About Wells Fargo Advisors
With $1.1 trillion in client assets as of September 30, 2011, Wells Fargo’s brokerage businesses comprise 15,188 full-service financial advisors and 3,590 licensed bankers. This vast network of advisors, one of the nation’s largest, serves clients through offices in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC (members SIPC). Statistics include other broker-dealers of Wells Fargo & Company. www.wellsfargoadvisors.com
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.3 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores, 12,000 ATMs, the Internet (wellsfargo.com and wachovia.com), and other distribution channels across North America and internationally. With more than 270,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in America. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 23 on Fortune’s 2011 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.
Investment and Insurance Products: Not Insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency. May Lose Value. Not a Deposit of or Guaranteed by a Bank or Any Bank Affiliate.
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.
- Antique and Classic Car Show to be Held at LindenGrove
- J&B Construction Keeps Homes Safe in Recognition of National Safety Month
- Archery For Women
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities