Nalani Services, Inc. is pleased to announce that Tom Stadler has joined their team as their new Marketing/Communications Specialist. The young company has big goals for the coming year, and had already been looking to add to its staff to support a growing client list when Stadler was hired.
As a Communication Arts major out of the University of Wisconsin – Madison, Stadler had a general understanding of creative marketing, but it was his experience with writing and social media that earned him the position. “Coming out of college, it had been a struggle to secure a position that would expand upon my education and allow me to fully utilize my writing and social media talents. It’s a tight marketplace to enter into but I’m thankful for the opportunity to prove myself and meet the needs of our clients”, said Stadler. “I like the direction in which we’re headed”.
Nalani Service’s success is fueled by its dedicated staff. Each has their own area of expertise, but all are able to wear many hats around the office; a necessity as the company specializes in both full service marketing and sales process development. It is this approach that provides a global view for strategically achieving increased brand recognition, client attainment, and profitable growth. The addition of Stadler comes at a time when the company is expanding their client base and service offerings.
Stadler’s addition to the team is potentially just the first step in the expansion of the Nalani roster, as the firm has set an annual sales goal of $1 million for 2012. Nalani Services is located in Menomonee Falls, WI and works with clients from diverse industries located throughout Southeastern Wisconsin
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words