Safety Town is a 2-week safety program emphasizing traffic, fire and personal safety for children entering 5-year-old kindergarten in September 2012. There are no residency requirements for the program. It combines classroom instruction and the use of a miniature village that includes buildings, roads, signs and tricycles. Safety Town is taught by a certified teacher, Brookfield police officers and firefighters. There are 2 fieldtrips during the program to the Police and Fire departments, as well as guest speakers from the Elmbrook Humane Society. Contact Tina Reilly at (262) 782-3091 with questions.
Registration is in-person only and will be held Saturday, May 12, 2012, from 9am – 10:30am on the East Side of the City of Brookfield City Hall Building:
2000 N. Calhoun Road
Brookfield, WI 53005
Sessions are held at Burleigh Elementary School in Brookfield, $55.00 per session.
Session 1 June 18 – June 29, 9:30am - 11:30am
Session 2 June 18 – June 29, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Session 3 July 9 - July 20, 9:30am - 11:30am
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- Kersti Niebruegge author of The Zonderling
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio