Timing is Everything
Easter Seals, through the generous support of the CVS Caremark Charitable Trust, is now making it possible for parents and caregivers to easily track their children’s development through age 5 by means of a free online screening tool.
The first five years of life really count – the years of learning that shape kids’ futures. Yet every year, more than one million children with unidentified delays and disabilities enter school with learning and health issues that put them far behind their peers and have a lasting, negative effect on their ability to meet their full potential.
“The online tools are an effective first step toward identifying if a child could benefit from early intervention services,“ says James E. Williams, Jr., president and chief executive officer, Easter Seals. “Easter Seals is thrilled to be making the industry-standard child development screening tool available to parents, for free and online for the very first time.”
See how Easter Seals has improved the lives of 5 children who received early intervention. http://wi-se.easterseals.com/site/PageServer?pagename=WISE_MtFFC
Our Partner, CVS Caremark
CVS Caremark All Kids Can™, a program of the CVS Caremark Charitable Trust and supported by CVS Caremark, is a commitment to making life easier for children with disabilities. Through this signature program, CVS Caremark and the Trust will support nonprofit organizations that provide innovative programs and services in local communities focused on helping children with disabilities learn, play and succeed in life. CVS Caremark selected Easter Seals as a national partner in All Kids Can when the program was introduced in 2006. Since that time, the company, its foundation and its associates have contributed more than $11.5 million to support Easter Seals services in local communities nationwide. To learn more about the CVS Caremark All Kids Can Program and its support of Easter Seals, visit www.cvsallkidscan.com/partners/easter-seals.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Painted Stories
- Menomonee Falls High School FACT Group
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- Merry Christmas to the World!
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors