Following two highly successful fish fries the past two Fridays, Nashotah House Theological Seminary, 2777 Mission Rd., Nashotah, announced that it will hold its final Fish Fry in the series this Friday, Good Friday, April 6, 5 to 7:30 p.m. in the dining area in the newly constructed Adams Hall on its campus.
The recommended donation for the meal is $10 for adults, $8.00 for students, and $5.00 for children aged four to 11. The menu includes fried cod or perch, French fries, rye bread, cole slaw, and chocolate cake for dessert. Beverages of lemonade, iced tea, and Pepsi products are also included in the price.
Free guided tours will be offered every half hour from 5 to 7:30 as well.
Nashotah House Provost Rich Longabaugh said that the seminary has been thrilled with the excellent turnout for the first two fish fries, along with the enthusiasm and acceptance by the public of the food and of the facilities that many were seeing for the first time. He said that donations from the fish fries will help students with their educational expenses. The tours allow people to see and enjoy the seminary’s beautiful 360-acre campus, the nature preserve, the second largest religious library in the state and our magnificent English-inspired chapel, plus enjoy brilliant sunsets on Upper Nashotah Lake, a wildlife preserve, and more, Longabaugh concluded.
Forming religious leaders in the Anglican tradition since 1842, Nashotah House is a seminary of the Episcopal Church in the Anglican Communion of Churches. It provides theological education for virtually all Catholic and Christian denominations.
For information on Nashotah House Theological Seminary, call 262-646-6500 or 1-800-NASHOTAH or visit www.nashotah.edu.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Local Residents Participate in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Biergarten at the Schwabenhof
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Good Shepherd Youth Help Central City Parish
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park