Purloin Studio is wrapping up it's Visiting Artist Series with with work of Thomas Shea, a long time Menomonee Falls resident. The subject of oil of two paintings is of wolves that almost invite the viewer
to pet them. He has included a native American legend of the Sea Wolf. Thomas's work will be at
Purloin Studio (Main St in Menomonee Falls Historic District) until the end of May.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Nutrition Class at Anytime Fitness
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20