Purloin Studio is wrapping up it's Visiting Artist Series with with work of Thomas Shea, a long time Menomonee Falls resident. The subject of oil of two paintings is of wolves that almost invite the viewer
to pet them. He has included a native American legend of the Sea Wolf. Thomas's work will be at
Purloin Studio (Main St in Menomonee Falls Historic District) until the end of May.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- Graphics Systems Offers On Demand 3D Printed Parts
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Free Community Open House
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Free Computer Classes Set for Falls Library in May and June
- Falls Library Presents BIRDSCAPING IN THE MIDWEST