Purloin Studio is wrapping up it's Visiting Artist Series with with work of Thomas Shea, a long time Menomonee Falls resident. The subject of oil of two paintings is of wolves that almost invite the viewer
to pet them. He has included a native American legend of the Sea Wolf. Thomas's work will be at
Purloin Studio (Main St in Menomonee Falls Historic District) until the end of May.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- County Health Clinic proposal flawed
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry
- Ashes to Go! Distribution of Ashes by Local Clergy
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- GRAMMY® Award-Winning Trumpeter Randy Brecker to Give Free Jazz Clinic with Area High School Students at Cascio, March 24
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County