Purloin Studio is wrapping up it's Visiting Artist Series with with work of Thomas Shea, a long time Menomonee Falls resident. The subject of oil of two paintings is of wolves that almost invite the viewer
to pet them. He has included a native American legend of the Sea Wolf. Thomas's work will be at
Purloin Studio (Main St in Menomonee Falls Historic District) until the end of May.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- Kersti Niebruegge author of The Zonderling
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio