Menomonee Falls Home Part of 13th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Spring Home Improvement Showcase
— Southeastern Wisconsin residents will have an opportunity to “Explore Remodeling’s Finest” at the 13th annual Milwaukee/NARI Spring Home Improvement Showcase...A Tour of Remodeled Homes, Sat., May 19 – Sun., May 20, 2012, from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
The Spring Showcase is produced by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., and sponsored by Eagle/Andersen Windows in conjunction with Weather-Tek Design Center and by Kohler Co. in conjunction with First Supply. The event will allow attendees to view 23 recently completed remodeling and home improvement projects from Milwaukee/NARI contractors at homes throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
The Showcase will feature the following Menomonee Falls renovation project:
Champion Window & Patio Room Co.: Sunroom/Patio Room Addition • N69 W20603 Fairview Dr., Menomonee Falls
This 16’ x 16’ all-season, sunroom addition features an elevated, insulated “polydeck” foundation, while the gabled roof has R-30 insulation. In addition, there is an independent heating and air conditioning system. The addition also has Comfort 365” energy-efficient double pane windows with gable glass and knee walls. French doors connect the addition to the kitchen, plus there are two patio sliders, one to the yard and the other to the patio.
An added attraction for the 2012 Spring Showcase is an opportunity to win a bathroom makeover from the Kohler Co., which will include a Tresham toilet and 24-inch pedestal sink along with a Kelston widespread faucet and toilet tissue holder, a value of more than $1,000. Patrons that visit at least six of the project locations will be eligible to register to win the prize package.
Spring Home Improvement Showcase admission is $4 in advance, and $7 at the door of the projects. Starting Tues, May 1, through Fri., May 18, advance tickets can be purchased between 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave. in Wauwatosa.
Attendees that bring two, non-perishable food items to the door of the first project they visit will receive a $2 admission discount, with the food items to be donated to Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin (formerly America’s Second Harvest of Wisconsin).
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Spring Home Improvement Showcase, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call 414-771-4071.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Try out field hockey with LIFT!
- SkySlam Madness Takes the Court
- Sole Sister's Vendor EXPO!