Cornerstone Community Bank is hosting on-site Shred Events at its three branches in May:
N91W17231 Appleton Ave.
Monday, May 7
2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
2090 Wisconsin Ave.
Thursday, May 10
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
8607 N. Port Washington Rd.
Tuesday, May 15
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
The public is encouraged to drop-off unwanted documents for shredding to:
• Guard against identity theft
• Help the environment
• Eliminate clutter
• Assist a community group
A goodwill offering will be collected for the Best Buddies chapters at Grafton High School, Nicolet High School and Menomonee Falls High School. Also, all are welcome to stop in the bank lobbies during the Shred Events to enter to win a paper shredder.
Limit: Four Bags or Boxes
Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone operates three full-service offices in Grafton, Menomonee Falls and Fox Point. For more information, visit www.bankwithcornerstone.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- New Pictorial History Book Available
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family