Cornerstone Community Bank is hosting on-site Shred Events at its three branches in May:
N91W17231 Appleton Ave.
Monday, May 7
2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
2090 Wisconsin Ave.
Thursday, May 10
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
8607 N. Port Washington Rd.
Tuesday, May 15
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
The public is encouraged to drop-off unwanted documents for shredding to:
• Guard against identity theft
• Help the environment
• Eliminate clutter
• Assist a community group
A goodwill offering will be collected for the Best Buddies chapters at Grafton High School, Nicolet High School and Menomonee Falls High School. Also, all are welcome to stop in the bank lobbies during the Shred Events to enter to win a paper shredder.
Limit: Four Bags or Boxes
Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone operates three full-service offices in Grafton, Menomonee Falls and Fox Point. For more information, visit www.bankwithcornerstone.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Winter Warm-Up!
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- County Executive Candidate requests support onFeb.17
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions Being Offered By The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015.