Cornerstone Community Bank is hosting on-site Shred Events at its three branches in May:
N91W17231 Appleton Ave.
Monday, May 7
2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
2090 Wisconsin Ave.
Thursday, May 10
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
8607 N. Port Washington Rd.
Tuesday, May 15
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
The public is encouraged to drop-off unwanted documents for shredding to:
• Guard against identity theft
• Help the environment
• Eliminate clutter
• Assist a community group
A goodwill offering will be collected for the Best Buddies chapters at Grafton High School, Nicolet High School and Menomonee Falls High School. Also, all are welcome to stop in the bank lobbies during the Shred Events to enter to win a paper shredder.
Limit: Four Bags or Boxes
Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone operates three full-service offices in Grafton, Menomonee Falls and Fox Point. For more information, visit www.bankwithcornerstone.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 19 Members
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- March events!
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Named to 100 Top Hospitals List
- Katie Wilson, Mequon Resident and Homestead Senior to represent the USA in the 2015 FIS Junior World Snowboard Championships in China
- March Movies at the Menomonee Falls Library
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods