Cornerstone Community Bank is hosting on-site Shred Events at its three branches in May:
N91W17231 Appleton Ave.
Monday, May 7
2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
2090 Wisconsin Ave.
Thursday, May 10
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
8607 N. Port Washington Rd.
Tuesday, May 15
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
The public is encouraged to drop-off unwanted documents for shredding to:
• Guard against identity theft
• Help the environment
• Eliminate clutter
• Assist a community group
A goodwill offering will be collected for the Best Buddies chapters at Grafton High School, Nicolet High School and Menomonee Falls High School. Also, all are welcome to stop in the bank lobbies during the Shred Events to enter to win a paper shredder.
Limit: Four Bags or Boxes
Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone operates three full-service offices in Grafton, Menomonee Falls and Fox Point. For more information, visit www.bankwithcornerstone.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- County Health Clinic proposal flawed
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry
- Ashes to Go! Distribution of Ashes by Local Clergy
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- GRAMMY® Award-Winning Trumpeter Randy Brecker to Give Free Jazz Clinic with Area High School Students at Cascio, March 24
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County