Cornerstone Community Bank is hosting on-site Shred Events at its three branches in May:
N91W17231 Appleton Ave.
Monday, May 7
2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
2090 Wisconsin Ave.
Thursday, May 10
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
8607 N. Port Washington Rd.
Tuesday, May 15
1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
The public is encouraged to drop-off unwanted documents for shredding to:
• Guard against identity theft
• Help the environment
• Eliminate clutter
• Assist a community group
A goodwill offering will be collected for the Best Buddies chapters at Grafton High School, Nicolet High School and Menomonee Falls High School. Also, all are welcome to stop in the bank lobbies during the Shred Events to enter to win a paper shredder.
Limit: Four Bags or Boxes
Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone operates three full-service offices in Grafton, Menomonee Falls and Fox Point. For more information, visit www.bankwithcornerstone.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- A big "Thank You" from the Griebel family
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
- Crafters Wanted for Trinity UCC Craft Fair
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel