Cornerstone Community Bank Raises Money for Local Best Buddies Chapters Through Shred Events
Cornerstone Community Bank raised over $600 for the Best Buddies chapters at Grafton High School, Nicolet High School and Menomonee Falls High School by hosting on-site shred events at its three branches in May.
“We wanted to offer a service to help our community friends and customers guard against identity theft” said Paul Foy, president of Cornerstone Community Bank. “In addition, we are pleased to offer an opportunity to raise awareness and funds for Best Buddies.” Best Buddies is a program offered in area high schools which creates opportunities for one to one friendships and leadership development for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities and those of the general population.
Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone operates three full-service offices in Grafton, Menomonee Falls and Fox Point. For more information, visit www.bankwithcornerstone.com.
- Top Big Band Vocalist in Menomonee Falls
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Visit Old Falls Village Days June 4-5
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Building Futures Provides Pathways to Success
- Concordia Pharmacy Students Help with Prescription Drug Disposal Right Before Finals
- Preventing Youth Substance Abuse Key to Reducing Burden of Disease in Wisconsin
- Help Waukesha County Prepare for a Disaster!
- St James Annual Thrift and Bake Sale