Love of Laughter Comedy Club
Do you want to learn how to add humor in your speeches, learn how to convert your Standup to paying engagements, learn how to write and deliver a winning Humor Speech. If you do, Love of Laughter’s “Humor Craft Workshop” is a must!!
Beginning July 16, Love of Laughter Comedy Club will host a workshop on how to write, enhance or add humor to your speeches.
The workshop is an eight session humor craft course beginning
July 16: Session one: Speech Construction and Types of Humor
Session Two July 30: Thirteen Rules of Humor
Session Three August 6: Rules of Speech Structure
Session Four August 20; Polish Up Your Speech
Session Five August 27: How to Deliver a Humorous Speech
Session Six, September 17 : Importance of Conclusions, Student Speeches, and Evaluations
Session Seven, October1: Where You Can Use Humorous Speeches, Final Speeches and Evaluations
Session Eight October 15: Graduation Performance in front of Outside Audience.
Each participant will receive a binder with all of the course material and homework. Upon completion each participant will receive a Certificate of completion.
All sessions will be held at Herzing University, 550 South Executive Drive, Brookfield. at 6:35 PM until 8:30 PM. The workshop will cost $25.00 and is limited to the first 10 people that register and pay the fee.
If interested, please contact Tom McFarlin, 20175 Linden Lane, Brookfield; or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-717-9776.
Love of Laughter Comedy Club offers its members many benefits. Among these benefits: Learning how to deliver humorous material, write more humorous material, Improve comedic timing for speeches, roasts, toasts, stories and MC roles, Listen to, learn from guest humorists, comedians, and joke writers. Find your own sense of humor
Love of Laughter meets the First and Third Thursday at 6:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. at the Goodwill Center in Waukesha at the corner of Nike Blvd and Main Street. Guests are admitted FREE. Membership is ridiculously cheap.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- Kersti Niebruegge author of The Zonderling
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio