Love of Laughter Comedy Club
Do you want to learn how to add humor in your speeches, learn how to convert your Standup to paying engagements, learn how to write and deliver a winning Humor Speech. If you do, Love of Laughter’s “Humor Craft Workshop” is a must!!
Beginning July 16, Love of Laughter Comedy Club will host a workshop on how to write, enhance or add humor to your speeches.
The workshop is an eight session humor craft course beginning
July 16: Session one: Speech Construction and Types of Humor
Session Two July 30: Thirteen Rules of Humor
Session Three August 6: Rules of Speech Structure
Session Four August 20; Polish Up Your Speech
Session Five August 27: How to Deliver a Humorous Speech
Session Six, September 17 : Importance of Conclusions, Student Speeches, and Evaluations
Session Seven, October1: Where You Can Use Humorous Speeches, Final Speeches and Evaluations
Session Eight October 15: Graduation Performance in front of Outside Audience.
Each participant will receive a binder with all of the course material and homework. Upon completion each participant will receive a Certificate of completion.
All sessions will be held at Herzing University, 550 South Executive Drive, Brookfield. at 6:35 PM until 8:30 PM. The workshop will cost $25.00 and is limited to the first 10 people that register and pay the fee.
If interested, please contact Tom McFarlin, 20175 Linden Lane, Brookfield; or email email@example.com or call 262-717-9776.
Love of Laughter Comedy Club offers its members many benefits. Among these benefits: Learning how to deliver humorous material, write more humorous material, Improve comedic timing for speeches, roasts, toasts, stories and MC roles, Listen to, learn from guest humorists, comedians, and joke writers. Find your own sense of humor
Love of Laughter meets the First and Third Thursday at 6:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. at the Goodwill Center in Waukesha at the corner of Nike Blvd and Main Street. Guests are admitted FREE. Membership is ridiculously cheap.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Becomes a “Sweat Angel” for Charity
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention
- Falls teen granted Wish for 4-wheeling fun
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- Pre-Order Discounted Float Sessions!
- HealthWorks Wellness Center Ignites Positive Feedback with Practice Updates
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Brookfield Bulldogs 2016 Tryouts