Menomonee Falls artist Annelies Gebert, who makes objects from gourds, will be among 95 Midwestern artists showing and selling their works at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, August 4 and 5, in Wauwatosa.
The art fair is set in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr., and features live music, beverages, and homemade sandwiches and desserts. It will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days, rain or shine. Admission is $4 and is free for children 12 and younger.
Inside the restored Victorian-era mansion, more than 100 hats from more than 100 years will be displayed. Many of the hats are on loan to the Wauwatosa Historical Society, while others are from the society’s permanent collection.
The Firefly Art Fair supports the historical society’s educational and preservation missions.
For more information, visit www.wauwatosahistoricalsociety.org.
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.
- Antique and Classic Car Show to be Held at LindenGrove
- J&B Construction Keeps Homes Safe in Recognition of National Safety Month
- Archery For Women
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary