Menomonee Falls artist Annelies Gebert, who makes objects from gourds, will be among 95 Midwestern artists showing and selling their works at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, August 4 and 5, in Wauwatosa.
The art fair is set in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr., and features live music, beverages, and homemade sandwiches and desserts. It will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days, rain or shine. Admission is $4 and is free for children 12 and younger.
Inside the restored Victorian-era mansion, more than 100 hats from more than 100 years will be displayed. Many of the hats are on loan to the Wauwatosa Historical Society, while others are from the society’s permanent collection.
The Firefly Art Fair supports the historical society’s educational and preservation missions.
For more information, visit www.wauwatosahistoricalsociety.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Painted Stories
- Menomonee Falls High School FACT Group
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- Merry Christmas to the World!
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors