Menomonee Falls artist Annelies Gebert, who makes objects from gourds, will be among 95 Midwestern artists showing and selling their works at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, August 4 and 5, in Wauwatosa.
The art fair is set in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr., and features live music, beverages, and homemade sandwiches and desserts. It will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days, rain or shine. Admission is $4 and is free for children 12 and younger.
Inside the restored Victorian-era mansion, more than 100 hats from more than 100 years will be displayed. Many of the hats are on loan to the Wauwatosa Historical Society, while others are from the society’s permanent collection.
The Firefly Art Fair supports the historical society’s educational and preservation missions.
For more information, visit www.wauwatosahistoricalsociety.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- October Movies at the Falls Library
- EverWhite Whiteboards Named to Higher Education Dean’s List
- Lost Dog
- Poverty Training Offered at St. James
- Mathnasium's 5th Annual TriMathlon
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Waukesha Monkey Joe's Hosts Food Drive in October