August 7, 2012
For more information call
Steve: 414 491-3421
The Menomonee Falls Taxpayers Association has finalized their slate of Candidates for competing in the August 14th primary election.
In edition to Don Pridemore who has already been endorsed by the group, the Menomonee Falls Taxpayers Association has added the following candidates.
Gina Kozlik – Waukesha County Clerk
Michael Starich – Waukesha Register of Deeds
“We feel that these candidates reflect the conservative values of our organization and poscansess the skills necessary to do a great job for the taxpayers of Waukesha County’, said Steve Welcenbach, President of the group. “We strongly encourage everyone to give them their support.”
The group has declined to endorse a candidate for the August 14th Senate primary.
For more information please visit: MFTax.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- Friends of Ava - A Special Fund Raiser to Help With Medical Costs
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- It’s a celebration for folks of all ages, and it is Free! All are Welcome.
- Put some WOW into your job search!