August 7, 2012
For more information call
Steve: 414 491-3421
The Menomonee Falls Taxpayers Association has finalized their slate of Candidates for competing in the August 14th primary election.
In edition to Don Pridemore who has already been endorsed by the group, the Menomonee Falls Taxpayers Association has added the following candidates.
Gina Kozlik – Waukesha County Clerk
Michael Starich – Waukesha Register of Deeds
“We feel that these candidates reflect the conservative values of our organization and poscansess the skills necessary to do a great job for the taxpayers of Waukesha County’, said Steve Welcenbach, President of the group. “We strongly encourage everyone to give them their support.”
The group has declined to endorse a candidate for the August 14th Senate primary.
For more information please visit: MFTax.org
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- Aurora Hosts First Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer - Saturday, June 4
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST