August 7, 2012
For more information call
Steve: 414 491-3421
The Menomonee Falls Taxpayers Association has finalized their slate of Candidates for competing in the August 14th primary election.
In edition to Don Pridemore who has already been endorsed by the group, the Menomonee Falls Taxpayers Association has added the following candidates.
Gina Kozlik – Waukesha County Clerk
Michael Starich – Waukesha Register of Deeds
“We feel that these candidates reflect the conservative values of our organization and poscansess the skills necessary to do a great job for the taxpayers of Waukesha County’, said Steve Welcenbach, President of the group. “We strongly encourage everyone to give them their support.”
The group has declined to endorse a candidate for the August 14th Senate primary.
For more information please visit: MFTax.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MinuteClinic Opens Its First Walk-in Medical Clinic in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Christmas Parade to be held November 30
- Christmas Event at Old Falls Village on December 7
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Menomonee Falls High School Students help North Middle School Students Manage their Finances