August 7, 2012
For more information call
Steve: 414 491-3421
The Menomonee Falls Taxpayers Association has finalized their slate of Candidates for competing in the August 14th primary election.
In edition to Don Pridemore who has already been endorsed by the group, the Menomonee Falls Taxpayers Association has added the following candidates.
Gina Kozlik – Waukesha County Clerk
Michael Starich – Waukesha Register of Deeds
“We feel that these candidates reflect the conservative values of our organization and poscansess the skills necessary to do a great job for the taxpayers of Waukesha County’, said Steve Welcenbach, President of the group. “We strongly encourage everyone to give them their support.”
The group has declined to endorse a candidate for the August 14th Senate primary.
For more information please visit: MFTax.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words