August 7, 2012
For more information call
Steve: 414 491-3421
The Menomonee Falls Taxpayers Association has finalized their slate of Candidates for competing in the August 14th primary election.
In edition to Don Pridemore who has already been endorsed by the group, the Menomonee Falls Taxpayers Association has added the following candidates.
Gina Kozlik – Waukesha County Clerk
Michael Starich – Waukesha Register of Deeds
“We feel that these candidates reflect the conservative values of our organization and poscansess the skills necessary to do a great job for the taxpayers of Waukesha County’, said Steve Welcenbach, President of the group. “We strongly encourage everyone to give them their support.”
The group has declined to endorse a candidate for the August 14th Senate primary.
For more information please visit: MFTax.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive for Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Kids from Wisconsin 2014 Audtions