FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact:
Jan Frank/for Trinity UCC
Trinity UCC hosting “Blessing of the Pets” at Wagfest
Pets Receive a Blessing and a Free Bandana!
Brookfield, WI (August 24, 2012) Trinity UCC Pastor Janis Doleschal will be blessing all pets attending the Elmbrook Humane Society’s Wagfest on Saturday, September 8 at Mitchell Park, 19900 River Road in Brookfield. The blessings will take place at the Trinity UCC booth from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Every pet blessed will receive a complimentary personalized bandana to commemorate the occasion while supplies last. In addition, Trinity will have pet blankets and homemade dog treats for sale. The booth will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and will be manned by Trinity members. Everyone is welcome to stop by to learn about Trinity and get their K-9’s blessed.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey you are welcome here.
Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- MinuteClinic Opens Its First Walk-in Medical Clinic in Menomonee Falls
- Menomonee Falls Christmas Parade to be held November 30
- Christmas Event at Old Falls Village on December 7
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization