FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact:
Jan Frank/for Trinity UCC
Trinity UCC hosting “Blessing of the Pets” at Wagfest
Pets Receive a Blessing and a Free Bandana!
Brookfield, WI (August 24, 2012) Trinity UCC Pastor Janis Doleschal will be blessing all pets attending the Elmbrook Humane Society’s Wagfest on Saturday, September 8 at Mitchell Park, 19900 River Road in Brookfield. The blessings will take place at the Trinity UCC booth from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Every pet blessed will receive a complimentary personalized bandana to commemorate the occasion while supplies last. In addition, Trinity will have pet blankets and homemade dog treats for sale. The booth will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and will be manned by Trinity members. Everyone is welcome to stop by to learn about Trinity and get their K-9’s blessed.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey you are welcome here.
Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Open Studio: Winter Warm-Up!
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- County Executive Candidate requests support onFeb.17
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions Being Offered By The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015.
- Free Financial Literacy Workshops Being Offered by the Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015