FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact:
Jan Frank/for Trinity UCC
Trinity UCC hosting “Blessing of the Pets” at Wagfest
Pets Receive a Blessing and a Free Bandana!
Brookfield, WI (August 24, 2012) Trinity UCC Pastor Janis Doleschal will be blessing all pets attending the Elmbrook Humane Society’s Wagfest on Saturday, September 8 at Mitchell Park, 19900 River Road in Brookfield. The blessings will take place at the Trinity UCC booth from 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Every pet blessed will receive a complimentary personalized bandana to commemorate the occasion while supplies last. In addition, Trinity will have pet blankets and homemade dog treats for sale. The booth will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and will be manned by Trinity members. Everyone is welcome to stop by to learn about Trinity and get their K-9’s blessed.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey you are welcome here.
Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.
- Antique and Classic Car Show to be Held at LindenGrove
- J&B Construction Keeps Homes Safe in Recognition of National Safety Month
- Archery For Women
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities