On Saturday, September 8, Holy Cross Lutheran Church will host a Community Block Party from 1:00 – 5:00.
The block party is a celebration of the new school year and features affordable food, music, and games for all ages. The event will be held in the Holy Cross parking lot located on Pilgrim Road, just south of Appleton Avenue.
What: Community Block Party
When: Saturday, September 8, 2012
1:00 – 5:00 p.m. Followed by outdoor worship at 5:00
Where: Holy Cross Lutheran Church, W156N8131 Pilgrim Rd., Menomonee Falls
Activities: Milwaukee Brewers Racing Sausages 1:00 - 2:00
Half Twisted-Half Knot balloon Show 2:00 - 3:00
Friendly Sheepshead games 3:00 - 4:30
Classic Kid’s Games
Music: Downtown Harrison 1:00 - 3:00
No Idea 3:15 - 4:00
Celebration Band 4:00 - 5:00
This community event is open to people of all faiths. Everyone is welcome!
About Holy Cross Lutheran Church
Located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, Holy Cross Lutheran Church is a congregation of approximately 2,500 members and 1,100 households. The congregation began in October, 1951, with 50 people meeting in an American Legion Hall and organizing as Holy Cross Evangelical Lutheran Church on Palm Sunday, 1952, with 179 baptized and 109 confirmed members. Currently, the church has more than 350 children in its Faith Development Program, 9 different music programs, and active congregation members in a variety of fellowship groups including the Seasoned Christians (senior citizens), Empty Nesters, Quilters, Book Club, Bible studies, and the Holy Cross Preschool. Holy Cross is, “A place where we worship weekly, pray daily, give joyfully, study the Bible, and serve the Lord in our community and throughout the world.” For more information, call 262-251-2740 or visit www.HolyCrossLutheran.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Russ Darrow Group Delivers Rav4 to Local Veteran
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Act FAST in cases of stroke
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches