The Menomonee Falls Public Library will have two offerings for its September Monthly Movies. The films to be shown are WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU’RE EXPECTING and DARLING COMPANION. The movies will be shown in the library’s Meeting/Community Room off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows:
Tuesday, September 18 at 2:15 PM and Thursday, September 20 at 6:30 PM: WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU’RE EXPECTING (2012) Starring Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez. This is a romantic comedy of five couples whose lives are turned upside down when they are about to have children. Directed by Kirk Jones. Rated PG-13, 113 minutes.
Tuesday, September 18 at 6:30 PM and Thursday, September 20 at 2:15 PM: DARLING COMPANION (2012) Starring Kevin Kline and Diane Keaton. The story of a woman who loves her dog more than her husband. And then her husband loses the dog. Directed by Lawrence Kasdan. Rated PG-13, 103 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive for Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa