The Menomonee Falls Public Library will have two offerings for its October Monthly Movies. The films to be shown are THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL and THE AVENGERS. The movies will be shown in the library’s Meeting/Community Room off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows:
Tuesday, October 16 at 2:15 PM and Thursday, October 18 at 6:15 PM: THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL. (2012) Starring Judi Dench, Julie Christie and Bill Nighy. The movie follows British retirees who thought retirement in India would be cheap and exotic. Their shared experience will help them rediscover life and love when they begin again. Directed by John Madden. Rated PG-13, 124 minutes.
Tuesday, October 16 at 6:15 PM and Thursday, October 18 at 2:15 PM: THE AVENGERS (2012) Starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth. An unexpected alien enemy threatens the whole globe. SHIELD, the international peacekeeping agency, calls on THE AVENGERS to subdue Loki, Thor’s adoptive brother, and save the planet. Rated PG-13, 143 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Comedy Event to benefit USO & Camp Hometown Heroes
- Player Alumni Resources Announces Second Annual Green Bay Packers Alumni Charity Fishing Tournament & VIP Event to Benefit Stars and Stripes Honor Flight
- Volunteer Center: Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- Kevin Pasqua Becomes Board Vice President for Brain Injury Alliance of Wisconsin
- Valentine's Day is Cute, Tobacco...Not so Much
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!