The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls along with the partnership of the School District of Menomonee Falls Community Education & Recreation Department is hosting its 2nd Annual Parents Holiday Drop & Shop on Saturday, December 8th from 10 am until 2 pm. The event is being held at the Community Center located at W152N8645 Margaret Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI. The event is free and open to children between the ages of 3 (potty trained) and 10. There will be many activity areas which include a Packer Training Camp Experience, Young Rembrandts Drawing Program, craft area, story reading with Mrs. Claus, movie time, and visits with Santa Claus! Although there is no cost to attend this event we will be accepting donations of cash or non perishable food items to help support the Menomonee Falls Food Pantry.
So parents if you are in need of some extra time to get some shopping done, get the house ready for a holiday party, bake cookies, or just plain need a rest then drop your children off for fun and recreation.
Deadline to register is December 1, 2012. Register online at www.fallsrec.org or in person at the CE & Rec Office. When registering online please use course code 490020. For questions regarding registration please contact (262) 255-8460.
If any local businesses are running specials or promotions during the month of December and are interested in providing us with coupons or sales flyers for distribution through our parents goodie bag please contact us by calling (262)250-7680 to make arrangements for pick up.
We are also in need of student volunteers in grades 9 through 12 to help assist us in the many activity areas as well as being big buddies to our young attendees. If you are interested in volunteering please contact Dawn Mariscal by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (262)250-7680.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Coming To Ozaukee County
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”