Waterstone Mortgage Corp. Names Craig Ahles as Senior Vice President – Secondary Market
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to welcome Craig Ahles as Senior Vice President – Secondary Market at its corporate office.
In his role as Senior Vice President, Ahles will oversee Secondary Marketing concerns including hedging and trading, lock desk, investor relations and product development.
Ahles comes to Waterstone Mortgage with over 25 years of mortgage industry experience. He has an extensive background in business growth strategies, risk management, and product development.
Adding Ahles as a senior manager dedicated to the secondary market process will allow Waterstone Mortgage to maintain its focus on providing customers with superior service and quick turnaround times on their loans.
“We are excited to have an employee of Craig Ahle’s caliber join our team,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “His skills and experience will provide us with the resources we need to support our company’s growth while continuing to deliver an exceptional mortgage lending experience to the customers we serve.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words