Waterstone Mortgage Corp. Names Craig Ahles as Senior Vice President – Secondary Market
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to welcome Craig Ahles as Senior Vice President – Secondary Market at its corporate office.
In his role as Senior Vice President, Ahles will oversee Secondary Marketing concerns including hedging and trading, lock desk, investor relations and product development.
Ahles comes to Waterstone Mortgage with over 25 years of mortgage industry experience. He has an extensive background in business growth strategies, risk management, and product development.
Adding Ahles as a senior manager dedicated to the secondary market process will allow Waterstone Mortgage to maintain its focus on providing customers with superior service and quick turnaround times on their loans.
“We are excited to have an employee of Craig Ahle’s caliber join our team,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “His skills and experience will provide us with the resources we need to support our company’s growth while continuing to deliver an exceptional mortgage lending experience to the customers we serve.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive for Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Kids from Wisconsin 2014 Audtions