Waterstone Mortgage Corp. Names Craig Ahles as Senior Vice President – Secondary Market
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to welcome Craig Ahles as Senior Vice President – Secondary Market at its corporate office.
In his role as Senior Vice President, Ahles will oversee Secondary Marketing concerns including hedging and trading, lock desk, investor relations and product development.
Ahles comes to Waterstone Mortgage with over 25 years of mortgage industry experience. He has an extensive background in business growth strategies, risk management, and product development.
Adding Ahles as a senior manager dedicated to the secondary market process will allow Waterstone Mortgage to maintain its focus on providing customers with superior service and quick turnaround times on their loans.
“We are excited to have an employee of Craig Ahle’s caliber join our team,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “His skills and experience will provide us with the resources we need to support our company’s growth while continuing to deliver an exceptional mortgage lending experience to the customers we serve.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Russ Darrow Group Delivers Rav4 to Local Veteran
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Act FAST in cases of stroke
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches