Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to welcome Brenda Kindred as Vice President – Underwriting at its corporate office.
In her role as Vice President, Kindred will oversee a team of Underwriting Managers and Underwriters. Kindred and her team will work to provide consistency in credit quality and decisions, process flow, customer service and risk control for the Underwriting department.
Kindred comes to Waterstone Mortgage with over 19 years of experience in the financial and lending industries. She also brings a strong management background to her new role, having previously managed large underwriting teams.
Adding Kindred as a leader dedicated to the growth and development of the Underwriting department will allow Waterstone Mortgage to maintain its focus on providing customers with quick turnaround times on their loans.
“We are excited to have an employee of Brenda Kindred’s caliber join our team,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO at Waterstone Mortgage. “Her skills and experience will provide us with the leadership we need to continue to provide our customers with fast underwriting decisions and quick turnaround times.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage or to apply online, visit www.waterstonemortgage.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ike Bites at Purloin Studio
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Greendale Students Meet Senator Lazich
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Fiddleheads & Wild Birds Unlimitd sponsor art fair
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum