Do you have a dream to become a future Miss America?
Start your journey to your dream as a participant in the Miss Milwaukee Junior or Princess Pageant. You can walk in the foot steps of Laura Kaeppeler, Miss America 2012 who started her 2011 journey to becoming Miss America on our very stage at the Marian Center for Nonprofits.
Our Princess Pageant is for young woman ages(5-8) and the Junior Pageant is for ages (9-12). Earn crown, banner, opportunities for personal growth and offering service through community-based initiatives and programs. See the Miss Milwaukee Organization web site for more information: www.missmilwaukee.org
Join us at our Informational Meeting on Sunday, November 18 at 12noon at the Marian Center for Nonprofits, 3211 South Lake Drive, St. Francis, WI 53235.
The Miss Milwaukee Organization is a non-profit organization that provides scholarships, community service, personal development and the operation of official preliminaries of Miss America.
Seek further details and an entry for the Miss Milwaukee Junior and Princess Pageant by contacting: Michele email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosting Cash Drive for Menomonee Falls Area Food Pantry
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa