Do you have a dream to become a future Miss America?
Start your journey to your dream as a participant in the Miss Milwaukee Junior or Princess Pageant. You can walk in the foot steps of Laura Kaeppeler, Miss America 2012 who started her 2011 journey to becoming Miss America on our very stage at the Marian Center for Nonprofits.
Our Princess Pageant is for young woman ages(5-8) and the Junior Pageant is for ages (9-12). Earn crown, banner, opportunities for personal growth and offering service through community-based initiatives and programs. See the Miss Milwaukee Organization web site for more information: www.missmilwaukee.org
Join us at our Informational Meeting on Sunday, November 18 at 12noon at the Marian Center for Nonprofits, 3211 South Lake Drive, St. Francis, WI 53235.
The Miss Milwaukee Organization is a non-profit organization that provides scholarships, community service, personal development and the operation of official preliminaries of Miss America.
Seek further details and an entry for the Miss Milwaukee Junior and Princess Pageant by contacting: Michele firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Library Presents PUTTING YOUR ANCESTORS ON THE MAP
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22
- Foti Chiropractic Launches Encore Campaign for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- The Allegro Eminence Dance Center is Now Open!
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Don’t Forget the Flowers During Administrative Professionals Week!
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”