Learning just became more exciting at St. Mary!
Recently, a cart with 25 iPads was deployed as the next phase in our Technology Forward
initiative. This initiative is aimed at creating a 21st century learning environment that maximizes student engagement.
Students learn better when they are engaged, and research on what engages today’s students points to technology. Utilizing 1 to 1 technology in a classroom through the use of iPads helps us better match how our students interact and learn. Engaging our students and making their education relevant to their world is critical!
Many thanks to our generous donors for making our first iPad mobile lab a reality for our
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Rummage 4 Rambo
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Car collectors wanted!
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here