Learning just became more exciting at St. Mary!
Recently, a cart with 25 iPads was deployed as the next phase in our Technology Forward
initiative. This initiative is aimed at creating a 21st century learning environment that maximizes student engagement.
Students learn better when they are engaged, and research on what engages today’s students points to technology. Utilizing 1 to 1 technology in a classroom through the use of iPads helps us better match how our students interact and learn. Engaging our students and making their education relevant to their world is critical!
Many thanks to our generous donors for making our first iPad mobile lab a reality for our
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Local Residents Participate in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Biergarten at the Schwabenhof
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Good Shepherd Youth Help Central City Parish
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park