Learning just became more exciting at St. Mary!
Recently, a cart with 25 iPads was deployed as the next phase in our Technology Forward
initiative. This initiative is aimed at creating a 21st century learning environment that maximizes student engagement.
Students learn better when they are engaged, and research on what engages today’s students points to technology. Utilizing 1 to 1 technology in a classroom through the use of iPads helps us better match how our students interact and learn. Engaging our students and making their education relevant to their world is critical!
Many thanks to our generous donors for making our first iPad mobile lab a reality for our
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- February Movies at the Falls Library
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Pancake Breakfast and Silent Auction