Learning just became more exciting at St. Mary!
Recently, a cart with 25 iPads was deployed as the next phase in our Technology Forward
initiative. This initiative is aimed at creating a 21st century learning environment that maximizes student engagement.
Students learn better when they are engaged, and research on what engages today’s students points to technology. Utilizing 1 to 1 technology in a classroom through the use of iPads helps us better match how our students interact and learn. Engaging our students and making their education relevant to their world is critical!
Many thanks to our generous donors for making our first iPad mobile lab a reality for our
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.
- Antique and Classic Car Show to be Held at LindenGrove
- J&B Construction Keeps Homes Safe in Recognition of National Safety Month
- Archery For Women
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities