The Menomonee Falls Public Library will have two offerings for its December Monthly Movies. The films to be shown are POLAR EXPRESS and HOPE SPRINGS. The movies will be shown in the library’s Meeting/Community Room off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows:
Tuesday, December 18 at 2:15 PM and Thursday, December 20 at 6:30 PM: POLAR EXPRESS (2004) Animated. Starring Tom Hanks, Michael Jeter and Chris Coppola. This magical holiday tale tells of a young boy who still wants to believe in Santa even though his friends have “grown out of it.” His faith is rewarded when a steam train pulls up to his house and escorts him to the North Pole to meet Santa. Directed by Robert Zemeckis. Rated G, 99 minutes.
Tuesday, December 18 at 6:30pm and Thursday, December 20 at 2:15pm: HOPE SPRINGS (2012) Starring Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones and Steve Carell. After thirty years of marriage, a middle-aged couple attends an intense, week-long counseling session to work on their relationship. Directed by David Frankel. Rated PG-13, 100 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry
- Ashes to Go! Distribution of Ashes by Local Clergy
- Templeton students regional finalists in National History Day
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- GRAMMY® Award-Winning Trumpeter Randy Brecker to Give Free Jazz Clinic with Area High School Students at Cascio, March 24
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton seniors named scholarship winners
- Synergy Show Choir to perform final concert March 10
- HABC offers Charger spirit wear online
- Hamilton decides to put prize money to use