The Menomonee Falls Public Library will have two offerings for its December Monthly Movies. The films to be shown are POLAR EXPRESS and HOPE SPRINGS. The movies will be shown in the library’s Meeting/Community Room off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows:
Tuesday, December 18 at 2:15 PM and Thursday, December 20 at 6:30 PM: POLAR EXPRESS (2004) Animated. Starring Tom Hanks, Michael Jeter and Chris Coppola. This magical holiday tale tells of a young boy who still wants to believe in Santa even though his friends have “grown out of it.” His faith is rewarded when a steam train pulls up to his house and escorts him to the North Pole to meet Santa. Directed by Robert Zemeckis. Rated G, 99 minutes.
Tuesday, December 18 at 6:30pm and Thursday, December 20 at 2:15pm: HOPE SPRINGS (2012) Starring Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones and Steve Carell. After thirty years of marriage, a middle-aged couple attends an intense, week-long counseling session to work on their relationship. Directed by David Frankel. Rated PG-13, 100 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- St. Mary School Celebrates 100 years!
- Heat and Art
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Richfield Art at the Mill
- The Flying Electrons Airfest 2016