The Menomonee Falls Public Library will have two offerings for its December Monthly Movies. The films to be shown are POLAR EXPRESS and HOPE SPRINGS. The movies will be shown in the library’s Meeting/Community Room off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows:
Tuesday, December 18 at 2:15 PM and Thursday, December 20 at 6:30 PM: POLAR EXPRESS (2004) Animated. Starring Tom Hanks, Michael Jeter and Chris Coppola. This magical holiday tale tells of a young boy who still wants to believe in Santa even though his friends have “grown out of it.” His faith is rewarded when a steam train pulls up to his house and escorts him to the North Pole to meet Santa. Directed by Robert Zemeckis. Rated G, 99 minutes.
Tuesday, December 18 at 6:30pm and Thursday, December 20 at 2:15pm: HOPE SPRINGS (2012) Starring Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones and Steve Carell. After thirty years of marriage, a middle-aged couple attends an intense, week-long counseling session to work on their relationship. Directed by David Frankel. Rated PG-13, 100 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Appalachian Story Teller Jessica Michna at the Falls Library
- A Parent’s Guide to Prom Flowers
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School presents “Man of La Mancha”
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!
- Kersti Niebruegge author of The Zonderling
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities