Newly Renovated Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Offers World-Class Boutique Hotel Experience in Milwaukee’s North Shore
Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North recently completed a renovation in excess of $4 million to its property, offering visitors to Milwaukee the upscale, boutique hotel experience they would expect when staying downtown.
The property is the only full-service hotel in the area and caters especially to business travelers who value cutting-edge technology, upscale accommodations, plentiful meeting spaces and a service level unmatched at competitor properties.
“This investment and renovation reflects our desire to meet consumer demand as this area of the city undergoes a revitalization,” said Jim Koen, general manager at the Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North. “With the numerous corporate headquarters nearby, we welcome a large number of business travelers, and our goal is to leave a lasting impression on them, of both our property and of the city itself.”
The meeting rooms feature a new state-of-the-art HVAC system by Johnson Controls; all guest rooms feature LED lighting; and the bathrooms feature “green” shower caddies offering soap and shampoo dispensers instead of individual plastic bottles.
Renovations were made to the hotel’s lobby, restaurant and bar areas as well as to the meeting spaces and guest rooms. From the carpeting, bathrooms and appliances to the furniture, lighting and artwork, the property was completely transformed to provide a sleek, luxurious experience from the moment guests step through the door.
The hotel offers eight meeting and event spaces totaling more than 7,000 square feet to accommodate even the largest of corporate events and weddings. And for those traveling on business, the property offers the newest and best technology, from in-room flat screen TVs with 80 available cable HD channels, to the latest generation wifi infrastructure for super fast internet connectivity, a free business center with an ePrinter featuring direct-from-smartphone printing, video conferencing and more.
Additional amenities such as free bottled water, a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor and an outdoor pool, and free parking and shuttle service round out the premiere travel experience that the Four Points Sheraton Milwaukee North offers its guests.
“We’re told time and again from our guests that the service we provide is above anything they’d expected,” says Koen. “Our goal is to wow our guests, anticipate their needs, and surpass their expectations at every turn. We’re incredibly proud of our updated offerings, and we look forward to providing world-class service to visitors to Milwaukee for many years to come.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- March Movies at the Menomonee Falls Library
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Habitat Restoration at Three Sites of the Urban Ecology Center in Milwaukee
- Local Eagle Scout Gives Report to the Governor
- Distinguished Young Women Program
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County