Optimist Club "Chili Dinner"
The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls will hold its annual "Chili Dinner" on Friday Jan. 18, 2013 at Menomonee Falls High School from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm. This event, to raise scholarship money, will be held in the school cafeteria prior to the basketball game between Menomonee Falls High and Brookfield East.
Chili, hot dogs and chili dogs will be served. Tickets are $6.00 each and children 4 and under are free. Chili "to go" can also be purchased. Tickets can be purchased at the door or from an Optimist Club member. For more info contact Kirsten Sperl 262-844-7984 or Rick Kohl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The motto of the Optimist Club is “Friend of Youth” and “Bringing out the Best in Kids”. Many community events are sponsored by the Optimist club such as the Independence Day Parade, Kids Fishing Derby, Adopt A Highway, Leaf Raking for Senior Citizens, and many more.
Some of the youth projects are Post Prom, Distinguished Young Woman, Student of the Month, Tri Star Baseball, and many scholarship opportunities.
The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls meets every Wednesday morning at 7:15 in room 102 of the Menomonee Falls Community Center, N8645 Margaret Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Diary of Anne Frank" at Lake Country Playhouse in October
- Hamilton one of only five K-12 school
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Ace Pacesetters Named Bronze Spokes Team for 2014 Bike MS Fundraising Efforts
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Houdini Program at the Falls Library
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee/NARI 24th Home Improvement & Remodeling Show