Optimist Club "Chili Dinner"
The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls will hold its annual "Chili Dinner" on Friday Jan. 18, 2013 at Menomonee Falls High School from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm. This event, to raise scholarship money, will be held in the school cafeteria prior to the basketball game between Menomonee Falls High and Brookfield East.
Chili, hot dogs and chili dogs will be served. Tickets are $6.00 each and children 4 and under are free. Chili "to go" can also be purchased. Tickets can be purchased at the door or from an Optimist Club member. For more info contact Kirsten Sperl 262-844-7984 or Rick Kohl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The motto of the Optimist Club is “Friend of Youth” and “Bringing out the Best in Kids”. Many community events are sponsored by the Optimist club such as the Independence Day Parade, Kids Fishing Derby, Adopt A Highway, Leaf Raking for Senior Citizens, and many more.
Some of the youth projects are Post Prom, Distinguished Young Woman, Student of the Month, Tri Star Baseball, and many scholarship opportunities.
The Optimist Club of Menomonee Falls meets every Wednesday morning at 7:15 in room 102 of the Menomonee Falls Community Center, N8645 Margaret Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls Library Presents PUTTING YOUR ANCESTORS ON THE MAP
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22
- Foti Chiropractic Launches Encore Campaign for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- The Allegro Eminence Dance Center is Now Open!
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Don’t Forget the Flowers During Administrative Professionals Week!
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”