Global View Capital Advisors of Waukesha is proud to announce their 2013 Schedule of Complimentary, No Obligation, Information Only Seminars.
The team of experts assembled for these seminars are independent, highly trained and passionate about helping seniors and families that are caught in the “sandwich generation.” They help Design, Grow and Protect the Personal Economy of Families by listening and taking a consultative approach to Clients issues and needs.
The Complimentary, No Obligation Information Only Seminar Schedule for 2013 is as follows
Tax Law Changes - The known and anticipated changes to the tax laws.
Strategies to Maximize your Social Security Benefits.
Are You Ready for Retirement? - How much do you need to retire, how long will your money last and will you outlive your money?
Estate Planning and Year End Tax Planning - Are your assets positioned appropriately to minimize taxes and take advantage of maximizing income?
Encore Careers - Have you left your job, looking for a new career, retired but would like to work doing something you want to do instead of have to do?
Estate Planning and Long Term Care Strategies -How does Long term Care fit into your Retirement strategy? Have you considered what will happen to your family’s financial well being if you need Long Term Care? Are your monies positioned correctly to meet your potential needs?
Medicare supplements - Demystifying your choices.
The exact dates, times and locations will be released closer to the date of the Complimentary, Information Only Seminars.
The Senior Initiative takes a holistic approach to their planning to help with an unpredictable future. The team of experts develops strong, lifetime relationships with their Clients. The team has many years of experience in designing individual custom programs for their Clients with more of a focus on Main Street instead of Wall Street.
For further information, please contact Christine Dunn at Global View Capital Advisors – Senior Initiative at (262) 650-1030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Securities and advisory services offered through The Strategic Financial Alliance, Inc. (SFA), member FINRA|SIPC. Supervising office 262-650-1030. Global View Capital Advisors is unaffiliated with SFA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- Friends of Ava - A Special Fund Raiser to Help With Medical Costs
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- It’s a celebration for folks of all ages, and it is Free! All are Welcome.
- Put some WOW into your job search!