Global View Capital Advisors of Waukesha is proud to announce their 2013 Schedule of Complimentary, No Obligation, Information Only Seminars.
The team of experts assembled for these seminars are independent, highly trained and passionate about helping seniors and families that are caught in the “sandwich generation.” They help Design, Grow and Protect the Personal Economy of Families by listening and taking a consultative approach to Clients issues and needs.
The Complimentary, No Obligation Information Only Seminar Schedule for 2013 is as follows
Tax Law Changes - The known and anticipated changes to the tax laws.
Strategies to Maximize your Social Security Benefits.
Are You Ready for Retirement? - How much do you need to retire, how long will your money last and will you outlive your money?
Estate Planning and Year End Tax Planning - Are your assets positioned appropriately to minimize taxes and take advantage of maximizing income?
Encore Careers - Have you left your job, looking for a new career, retired but would like to work doing something you want to do instead of have to do?
Estate Planning and Long Term Care Strategies -How does Long term Care fit into your Retirement strategy? Have you considered what will happen to your family’s financial well being if you need Long Term Care? Are your monies positioned correctly to meet your potential needs?
Medicare supplements - Demystifying your choices.
The exact dates, times and locations will be released closer to the date of the Complimentary, Information Only Seminars.
The Senior Initiative takes a holistic approach to their planning to help with an unpredictable future. The team of experts develops strong, lifetime relationships with their Clients. The team has many years of experience in designing individual custom programs for their Clients with more of a focus on Main Street instead of Wall Street.
For further information, please contact Christine Dunn at Global View Capital Advisors – Senior Initiative at (262) 650-1030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Securities and advisory services offered through The Strategic Financial Alliance, Inc. (SFA), member FINRA|SIPC. Supervising office 262-650-1030. Global View Capital Advisors is unaffiliated with SFA.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help