IMT GROUP NAMES
The Ladd Agency
2013 GEM Too AGENCY
WI, January 21, 2013 - The IMT Group, a leading
provider of personal and commercial insurance
products, announced its list of 2013 GEM Too
Agencies today, distinguishing The Ladd Agency as
one of the qualifying recipients.
The IMT Group recognizes The Ladd Agency as one
of the highest performing IMT and Wadena
Insurance agencies in its territory, which covers six
Midwest states (Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska,
South Dakota, and Wisconsin). Of the more than
800 independent IMT Group agencies eligible for
consideration, only 78 of the top performing
agencies received the GEM Too distinction this year.
Each year, The IMT Group awards the GEM Too
distinction to only those agencies that demonstrate
outstanding performance in the areas of rank,
growth, loss ratio and profitability. Last year, The
Ladd Agency sustained a loss ratio of 50% or less.
The IMT Group has a strong relationship and
partnership with The Ladd Agency. It is the
superior performance and unwavering commitment
of agencies like The Ladd Agency that enables
IMT to continue living up to their slogan, "Be Worry
Free with IMT!"
For more information on The IMT Group visit
For more information contact:
The Ladd Agency
N91 W17194 Appleton Ave., Menomonee Falls, WI 53052
4VW. A[i)ENA INSURANCE
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Three Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Cousins Subs awards $5,000 scholarship to Claire Monzel of Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Curative Care Network Awarded Renewed Three-Year CARF Accreditation
- Kohl’s Art Generation Family Sundays: Play on Words