The path to a successful future starts with the right education. Adults looking to return to school to pursue a certificate or degree can attend Concordia University's “Get Started Night” at the Waukesha Center from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thur., Jan. 31.
The Waukesha Center is at N14W23777 Stone Ridge Dr. – Suite 209 in Waukesha, just off I-94. The evening allows for interaction with CUW admission counselors and a tour of the Centers.
“There has never been a better time than right now for adult learners to begin their higher education journey,” said Rochelle Regenauer, executive director of Centers and Accelerated Programs at CUW. “A ‘Get Started Night’ is the call to action needed to help ease any fears that returning students may have,” Regenauer added.
All certificate, bachelor and graduate degree programs are offered in an accelerated format with classes meeting one night per week. Students can work full-time while pursuing their goals. Those who attend the “Get Started Night” should bring a copy of their transcripts for any previously earned college credits. Anyone who decides to apply will receive a free $50 waiver for the online application.
For more information on the “Get Started Night”, visit https://www.cuw.edu/locations/getstartednight/index.html. A Future “Get Started Night” event will take place on May 2 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. for those who are unable attend on Jan. 31.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- October Movies at the Falls Library
- EverWhite Whiteboards Named to Higher Education Dean’s List
- Lost Dog
- Poverty Training Offered at St. James
- Mathnasium's 5th Annual TriMathlon
- Psychic & Energetic Therapies Fair
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Waukesha Monkey Joe's Hosts Food Drive in October