The Menomonee Falls Public Library will have two romantic offerings for its February Monthly Movies. The films to be shown are SOMEWHERE IN TIME and THE LUCKY ONE. The movies will be shown in the library’s Meeting/Community Room off the main lobby. Admission is free to all, based on the movie’s rating. Details are as follows:
Tuesday, February 12 at 2:15 PM and Thursday, February 14 at 6:30 PM: SOMEWHERE IN TIME (1980) Starring Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour. A playwright falls in love with a picture of a beautiful actress and wills himself to time travel back to see her at the Grand Hotel in Mackinac Island. Directed by Jeannot Szwarc. Rated PG, 103 minutes.
Tuesday, February 12 at 6:30pm and Thursday, February 14 at 2:15pm:
THE LUCKY ONE (2012) Starring Taylor Schilling and Zac Efron. A Marine finds a photograph of a beautiful woman and it helps him through his third tour of Iraq. When he returns to America, he finds the woman, ends up working for a family-run kennel and falls in love. The movie is from the novel by Nicholas Sparks. Directed by Scott Hicks. Rated PG-13, 101 minutes.
For more information, check the library’s website home.mf.lib.wi.us or call Karen at 262-532-8912. Menomonee Falls Public Library, W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Optimist Club Fall Clean Up
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- Prohibition Movie and Program at the Falls Library
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Hamilton National Honor Society to sponsor blood drive
- Hamilton announces September students of the month
- Exhibit Systems Adds Veteran Trade Show Designer, Builder to Project Construction Team